Welcome to the Toshiba Support Forum, created for customers and enthusiasts to share knowledge, solve problems and discuss technology. To join the discussion, please login or register.

Thread: Toshiba 75U6863DB- How to stop TV from Strobing HDMI causing AV Amp to switch back on

1. Toshiba 75U6863DB- How to stop TV from Strobing HDMI causing AV Amp to switch back on
    Beginner
    Hello. TV Set is great, but experiencing that the TV Strobes (Briefly flashes Green Status LED) which causes the HDMI connected AV Amp to turn back on again... Is their a setting to stop the "Strobing" once the TV has been set to Standby via remote control "Off"?. Thanks..

2. Re: Toshiba 75U6863DB- How to stop TV from Strobing HDMI causing AV Amp to switch bac
    Hello Bongo,

That's unusual. Can you send in images to our support email team? We want to look at this if possible? support.uk@toshiba-tv.com

3. Re: Toshiba 75U6863DB- How to stop TV from Strobing HDMI causing AV Amp to switch bac
    Beginner
    Hi Jacob,

Thanks for your reply.

I have sent over a video to support the issue to your support e-mail address (Could not upload to the forum ).

I hope to hear from you soon.

4. Re: Toshiba 75U6863DB- How to stop TV from Strobing HDMI causing AV Amp to switch bac
    Beginner
    Quote Originally Posted by Bongo View Post
    Hi Jacob,

Thanks for your reply.

I have sent over a video to support the issue to your support e-mail address (Could not upload to the forum ).

I hope to hear from you soon.

Hi Jacob,

Just wondering if you received the video of the reported condition?..

Regards

5. Re: Toshiba 75U6863DB- How to stop TV from Strobing HDMI causing AV Amp to switch bac
    Hello Bongo,

I will get our email team to review the video.

6. Re: Toshiba 75U6863DB- How to stop TV from Strobing HDMI causing AV Amp to switch bac
    Beginner
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacob Murphy View Post
    Hello Bongo,

I will get our email team to review the video.
    Hi Jacob, Any news on the issue post the review of the video?..