Welcome to the Toshiba Support Forum, created for customers and enthusiasts to share knowledge, solve problems and discuss technology. To join the discussion, please login or register.

Thread: Yupp tv app missing all of a sudden

1. Yupp tv app missing all of a sudden
    Beginner
    Hi

I bought a 55 inch uhd 4k tv last month and it was working fine.it was having yupp tv app and i used to watch it.all of a sudden on last sunday when i tought of watching yupp tv the app is missing from the app store.can you please help to sort this issue.is it a tv issue ?

2. Re: Yupp tv app missing all of a sudden
    Hello Kannank,

Can you try resetting the TV? I have left instructions below:

Press Home
    Choose Settings
    Choose Installation Choose YES
    TV will turn off and back on
    Follow on-screen instructions

3. Re: Yupp tv app missing all of a sudden
    Beginner
    When i select installation under settings i am getting few options like
    Automatic channel scan
    Manual channel scan
    Network channel scan
    Analogue fine tune
    Satellite settings
    First time installation

I have selected “First time installation” and all tv restarted as it was showing when i first started my tv.Even now its not showing Yupp tv in the app store.

I am not understanding why an earlier working app suddenly went off from the app store.

4. Re: Yupp tv app missing all of a sudden
    Beginner
    Please help me to fix this issue.If it is a tv issue i need to return before 15th of the this month.Please help

5. Re: Yupp tv app missing all of a sudden
    Beginner
    When i select installation under settings i am getting few options like
    Automatic channel scan
    Manual channel scan
    Network channel scan
    Analogue fine tune
    Satellite settings
    First time installation

I have selected “First time installation” and all tv restarted as it was showing when i first started my tv.Even now its not showing Yupp tv in the app store.

I am not understanding why an earlier working app suddenly went off from the app store

6. Re: Yupp tv app missing all of a sudden
    It's a strange one Kannank, If you check the software version of the TV does it show if any updates are available.

7. Re: Yupp tv app missing all of a sudden
    Beginner
    Software version is upto date .and not showing any new updates.my question is this a problem only for me or whether toshiba took away yupp tv from its app store?what you think i can do now?should i return the tv?

8. Re: Yupp tv app missing all of a sudden
    Hi Kannank, it's being looked into currently, i'll update you when I have a update

9. Re: Yupp tv app missing all of a sudden
    Beginner
    expecting your reply soon

10. Re: Yupp tv app missing all of a sudden
    Beginner
    Any updates Jacob?

11. Re: Yupp tv app missing all of a sudden
    Hi Kannank,

Do you have your full model number available, on some models the app is currently down for maintenance so i can check if your's is one of them

12. Re: Yupp tv app missing all of a sudden
    Beginner
    Hi Jacob

Toshiba 55V6863DB 55 Inch 4K Ultra HD Smart TV

13. Re: Yupp tv app missing all of a sudden
    Hi Kannank,

I can confirm this is one of the models it is down on for maintenance currently

14. Re: Yupp tv app missing all of a sudden
    Beginner
    Hi Jacob

Thank yoy for ur information.Is there any news reagarding when it will be back,i mean the yupp tv app.And i am facing other issue with network.

I am facing some network issues with this tv ,I checked with the internet provider ,they are saying its uninterupted internet was there for last 23 days.I am having a fibre unlimited plan of sky which almost gives 40mbps.
    It is working fine with other devices like mobile ipad and all.But for last couple of weeks frequently tv is showing network not connected ,and even if its showing connected when i am opening youtube its showing loading...and tv wont respond to remote control.i have to switch of the power to get it back to normal.
    Do you have any idea regarding this unfortunate behaiviour of tv.I am in a confused state.I am afraid Whether i have purchased a tv which is not up to the mark.

Can you please guide me to solve the mystry behind these issues.I am having an option to return the product till january.should i do thar or it is a setup issue.so please reply asap.

15. Re: Yupp tv app missing all of a sudden
    Hi Kannank,

Unfortunately i don't have any updates on the Yupp TV app.

In regards to the wifi issue, i'd advise a first time installation and then a router reset and see if this resolves the issue. Also what is the distance between the router and TV and if you use a wired connection is this ok?

16. Re: Yupp tv app missing all of a sudden
    Beginner
    Thank you for your reply..I have done couple of times the first time installation.Its about 10 meters from tv to router.its not practical to connect tv with router through wire.

17. Re: Yupp tv app missing all of a sudden
    Hello, I would suggest calling our support team on: 0333 733 4422. They can walk you through the engineers menu to check the Wi-Fi reader.

18. Re: Yupp tv app missing all of a sudden
    Beginner
    Same problem here. Neither Netflix nor Amazon Prime would load so I reset the Smarthub as I've done in the past. Now the only app showing is the Internet Browser! Its not even showing the Samsung Apps anymore.

Strangely, if I go to the More Apps tab at the base of the screen, then Options, then Edit My Apps I can see them all and change their order on the display but can't access them.

I've tried resetting and unplugging the TV to no avail. The firmware is also up to date on version 2111.1. Will try contacting Samsung tomorrow.

Model Code: UE46F6740 SB

Looking forward to a fix Samsung....

19. Re: Yupp tv app missing all of a sudden
    As suggested if you call our support team we will be able to assist.