Welcome to the Toshiba Support Forum, created for customers and enthusiasts to share knowledge, solve problems and discuss technology. To join the discussion, please login or register.

Thread: Pink and Green screen - Xbox One-X

1. Pink and Green screen - Xbox One-X
    Hi Everyone,

I have recently bought a TOSHIBA 50U6863DB 50" Smart 4K Ultra HD HDR LED TV

along with a brand new Xbox one X and Red Dead Redemption 2. I played the first chapter on my parents TV whilst waiting for mine to arrive, when it did I was very happy with my purchase. My PS4 and Fifa looks outstanding in the 4K graphics. Then I plugged my Xbox one in and thatís when the problems started.
    Firstly, it says that I donít have Dolby Vision when I specify ordered this TV because of Dolby vision?

Secondly, and my main gripe. So whilst playing Fifa on my PS4 there was no problem, Forza on my Xbox again no problem. Then Rdr2 and I started getting pink and green flashes and the screen would cut out black. My first thought was the hdmi wire so I replaced it with another 4K hdmi wire and it still did it. I switched to a different port and it still flickered. Iím at a loss for ideas and options for what could be the problem. The Xbox or TV could be at fault - but then would Forza and Fifa be okay? Could the graphic card or HDMI point be damaged or faulty?

if anyone can give me any help to this, I would be extremely grateful!

[EDIT]
    I have attached a photo of what my screen looks like when it flickers
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 5D67405F-8773-466F-8096-1328D3B3F676.jpeg  

2. Re: Pink and Green screen - Xbox One-X
    Hi Davywhizz,

Have you checked different HDMI ports on the TV?

3. Re: Pink and Green screen - Xbox One-X
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacob Murphy View Post
    Hi Davywhizz,

Have you checked different HDMI ports on the TV?

Yes i I have tried different hdmi cables and ports

4. Re: Pink and Green screen - Xbox One-X
    Strange, do you get this issue on another TV?