Welcome to the Toshiba Support Forum, created for customers and enthusiasts to share knowledge, solve problems and discuss technology. To join the discussion, please login or register.

Thread: How to turn on Bluetooth on Toshiba 43V5863DG

1. How to turn on Bluetooth on Toshiba 43V5863DG
    Hello!

I recently bought the 43V5863DG Toshiba TV which is supposed to come with Bluetooth but I can't seem to find the option. I have checked under the Sound category to look for AudioLink like some people have suggested for other models but that option isn't there and I can't find the Bluetooth option anywhere and I really want to link a sound tower through Bluetooth.

Does anyone have a suggestion/know how to enable Bluetooth on this model in particular? I would be very grateful.

Thanks in advance!

2. Re: How to turn on Bluetooth on Toshiba 43V5863DG
    Hello VodkaMouth,

Can I ask where you purchased the TV from and from which country it sound like the set may not support Bluetooth.

3. Re: How to turn on Bluetooth on Toshiba 43V5863DG
    Beginner
    Hello!
    i'm in the same situation: I bought this model (43V5863DG) 2 months ago and i couldn't find the option for the bluetooth function.

4. Re: How to turn on Bluetooth on Toshiba 43V5863DG
    Can you confirm what country the TV was purchased from and I can direct you to the correct team.