Welcome to the Toshiba Support Forum, created for customers and enthusiasts to share knowledge, solve problems and discuss technology. To join the discussion, please login or register.

Thread: Picture problem 55U6863DA

1. Picture problem 55U6863DA
    Beginner
    Hello, i got a 55U6863DA, there is too much green in the picture i think, so that sometimes in dark scenes black things looks green. I'm sorry i have no better way to explain it in english. I have this problem with HDMI on my Xbox One S or directly with USB 4k HDR Material...SD or HD not tested. Does anyone have the same problem or a solution?

Sorry for my bad english.

Greetz Nitro

2. Re: Picture problem 55U6863DA
    Hi Nitro, have you tried a first time installation on the TV and different HDMI cables at all?

3. Re: Picture problem 55U6863DA
    Beginner
    Hello Jacob, i have only one HDMI 2.0 cable. What is this first time installation? The thing at first start when you install LAN, set your country and language etc.? Then yes, i did.

4. Re: Picture problem 55U6863DA
    Beginner
    I only use the TV for my Xbox or watch movie's from HDD.

5. Re: Picture problem 55U6863DA
    Ok Nitro, strange this issue. Have you tried different picture modes on the TV at all to see if this improves the issue.

6. Re: Picture problem 55U6863DA
    Beginner
    Yes, i tried all picture modes, it's always the same. Got a second one now in the living room...the same problem. Is there a way to open the service menu, Maybe there i can set green a little lower.

7. Re: Picture problem 55U6863DA
    Hi Nitro. At this point I'd advise speaking to the support team on support.de@toshiba-tv.com and seeing if they can help out with this