Welcome to the Toshiba Support Forum, created for customers and enthusiasts to share knowledge, solve problems and discuss technology. To join the discussion, please login or register.

Thread: Dual Cursor - One moves, one stationary and weird points on screen

1. Dual Cursor - One moves, one stationary and weird points on screen
    Beginner
    Recently my computer has started acting up. Everything will be working fine, and then - out of nowhere - 4 "pressure points" will appear on the touch screen (the little circle that normally appears when you are actively touching the screen) and a stationary cursor is stuck in the 2nd circle from the left.

Meanwhile, I can still use a mouse or the touchpad for a regular cursor, but it disappears as soon as it stops moving. The stationary cursor just flickers while the other one is moving.

I can access all of my programs, but moving around efficiently is next to impossible. When I restart the computer, usually the issue resolves itself for 1/2 hour to a couple days, except with my most recent restart.

Does anyone have any ideas where to start troubleshooting this issue? I've run all my virus scans and updates and nothing has been brought to my attention. I have attached two images (sometimes the circles turn to squares, as in the blue screen; no idea why) where you can see these. They don't go away no matter what program I'm in.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image1 (5).jpeg 
Views:	1 
Size:	57.3 KB 
ID:	803Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image2.jpeg 
Views:	1 
Size:	58.0 KB 
ID:	804

Thank you.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image (5).jpg