Welcome to the Toshiba Support Forum, created for customers and enthusiasts to share knowledge, solve problems and discuss technology. To join the discussion, please login or register.

Thread: Toshiba U7750 update to OREO

1. Toshiba U7750 update to OREO
    Beginner
    Hi,

My TV 55U7750 was working fine, till the new android update OREO, netflix is no longer working (error code NW-6-400)
    VLC is no longer showing the video files in my external HDD (only the bundled app is showing the video)

uninstall and reinstall the app -- same issue
    reset factory settings - same issue

please help

2. Re: U7750 update to OREO
    Hi,

If you use the following link this will allow you to speak to the correct support team http://tvmea.teva-toshiba.com/products/u77-series/

3. Re: U7750 update to OREO
    Beginner
    i have already tried to contact them, no solution !

4. Re: U7750 update to OREO
    Hi there, I'm sorry but it seems there is nothing further we can do to resolve your issue as we are the European Toshiba support team.

5. Re: U7750 update to OREO
    Beginner
    Hi,

I just need to downgrade (rollback) to the version 7.0
    Please be gentel and send me the link to download the Android software version7, i can install the soft by myself, its the same way with all Android devices, no support hor helpdesk needed.
    I know that you are European Toshiba support team but the location doesn't matter, its a software issue, just need to have the OS to reinstall the system

i really know that you can help me

6. Re: U7750 update to OREO
    Hi there, I'm sorry but we can help on this one, as we only have European software available to us. We don't have access to the software that you're requesting.

7. Re: U7750 update to OREO
    Beginner
    Hi hzayet ,

Did you find any solution for your issue.
    I am facing the same problem for one week and I am in contact with a Netflix developers to solve the issue.

it's a certification problem for Oreo that should be done by Toshiba with every OS release, he explained.
    The U7750 and U77 Series are authentic NETFLIX and Youtube 4K devices for Android 6.0 release. the Oreo update doesn't include a Netflix certification.
    Many manufacturers such as VU and Roku facing sane issue.

I asked many Toshiba services for a previous version of their Android Tv Os, but no way...
    Our local Toshiba service have absolutely no idea about versions or Netflix and all this staff .

I am still searching ...I will share anything if solved.

Did you find any solutions?