Welcome to the Toshiba Support Forum, created for customers and enthusiasts to share knowledge, solve problems and discuss technology. To join the discussion, please login or register.

Thread: Help

1. Help
    Beginner
    Hello this is my first visit and ask for help.My tv has been working fine until 2 wks ago it updated and now I cannot access any apps at all.The apps are shown but there is no cursor to highlight each individual app.I cannot see my usual homepage with bbc,netflix etc just see games,the whole layout is different never had to use the remotes coloured buttons before only blue will respond..I have done factory reset and accepted the terms and conditions thats where it stopped just there,when I press blue on remote for settings it says I accepted the terms and will not load at all,data loading,been like this fir 2 long weeks,its stuck and been like this ever since,crap really.My tv is a 40D355DB the dvd packed up after first year thats not the issue I just want to watch i player again,it has a beautiful picture,be a shame to throw it out,believe me its coming.
    cloud version 1.0.14-EU-GA
    appreciate any info,been trying for days,giving up
    thanks.

2. Re: Help
    Hi, I'd advise trying a first time installation on the TV and setting it back up again and if this doesn't work have a chat with the team on 0333 222 7111 or tvdvd@toshiba.co.uk and they should be able to help you out.

3. Re: Help
    Beginner
    Morning just tried my tv and hey presto all up and running.

4. Re: Help
    That's great, thank you for the feedback.