Welcome to the Toshiba Support Forum, created for customers and enthusiasts to share knowledge, solve problems and discuss technology. To join the discussion, please login or register.

Thread: 32L3753DB Timer List

1. 32L3753DB Timer List
    Simple query for the forum I think 😀. How do I find a list of my recordings and those still to record?

2. Re: 32L3753DB Timer List
    Hi Andy, the recordings you have recorded will be in the media player. You should also be able to see your list of recordings as well.

3. Re: 32L3753DB Timer List
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacob Murphy View Post
    Hi Andy, the recordings you have recorded will be in the media player. You should also be able to see your list of recordings as well.
    Thanks but the problem I seem to have Jacob, is that the media player only lists recorded content. It does not show items which are yet to be recorded. Strange that. The only way to see them is to run through the programme guide and look for the red colour.

4. Re: 32L3753DB Timer List
    Hi Andy, I have checked and your are unable to locate items which are set to record on the media browser. The only way unfortunately is to look for the highlighted programme on the EPG.

5. Re: 32L3753DB Timer List
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacob Murphy View Post
    Hi Andy, I have checked and your are unable to locate items which are set to record on the media browser. The only way unfortunately is to look for the highlighted programme on the EPG.
    Hi Jacob, thanks for the post only I found it myself eventually 😀. For anyone that needs to know, the timer list (which displays those programmes set to record) can be found via menu/settings/timer. It would be good to have a single button to this, but you can't have everything!

6. Re: 32L3753DB Timer List
    Hi Andy thank you for the feedback.