Welcome to the Toshiba Support Forum, created for customers and enthusiasts to share knowledge, solve problems and discuss technology. To join the discussion, please login or register.

Thread: Toshiba 32L4333D - menu problem after update

1. Toshiba 32L4333D - menu problem after update
    After update on end of January - my TV is in half useless.
    I can reach netflix, youtube only via search.
    I can't use any additional drive attached to the tv, becouse i dont have a screen option to reach it.
    If i push on remote control button with HOME - i got light blue screen - without any icon, with simple bottom bar with shortcuts to "My Records (only what i recorder), search, setting (only info about confirm of new licence and rules)

There is no simple icon to netflix, youtube etc, etc.
    There is no icon to Intel WiDi or others screen.

What can i do to use my tv?

2. Re: Toshiba 32L4333D - menu problem after update
    Enthusiast
    Hey Koshin, seems like its somethings gone wrong with the software. Have you tried speaking to the team for the TV on 0333 222 7111 or tvdvd@toshiba.co.uk and they might be able to help you out.

3. Re: Toshiba 32L4333D - menu problem after update
    Thank you Greg for this email address. I wrote to them and they suggested to reset tv - i have planned this - but tryied to repeir menu without this - just to not waste time fo configration from scratch.
    But now i am after reseting - everything back to normal.

Now i can say that new smart menu has problems with frozen cursor. but i can life with that.

4. Re: Toshiba 32L4333D - menu problem after update
    Enthusiast
    Well I'm glad its kinda resolved for you Koshin