Welcome to the Toshiba Support Forum, created for customers and enthusiasts to share knowledge, solve problems and discuss technology. To join the discussion, please login or register.

Thread: 32L3753DB - Use of Wireless Headphones

1. 32L3753DB - Use of Wireless Headphones
    Hi forum, I've just bought this TV and quite like it, although I'm disappointed that it does not have Bluetooth capability integrated. I want to be able to use Bluetooth headphones and wonder whether this is possible through using a Bluetooth dongle in the USB port. I know keyboards cannot be connected in this way (from another forum query) but I just think that the headphone option might work due to the mention of sound bars/audio. I know I can use the headphone jack and a wireless headphone that way, but was hoping for the Bluetooth option really.
    Thanks

2. Re: 32L3753DB - Use of Wireless Headphones
    Hi Andy, I can confirm that the model of TV you have does have Bluetooth. You will find this option in the sound settings as "Audio Link" set this to enabled and then press the "Green" button to discover local Bluetooth devices and this should find your headphones and should pair.

3. Re: 32L3753DB - Use of Wireless Headphones
    Thanks Jacob that's what I thought. Only the TV does not discover my ksrace Bluetooth headphones at all. Would it be best to go for a different make of headphones?

4. Re: 32L3753DB - Use of Wireless Headphones
    Enthusiast
    Hey Andy, TV should be able to to find the headphones, as long as there not connected to something else and in discoverable mode and the TV is then set to discover they should be found.

5. Re: 32L3753DB - Use of Wireless Headphones
    Thanks Greg, I'll try it again and make sure nothing else is Bluetooth connected to the headphones and that the phones are in discoverable mode. If this doesn't work I'll see if I can ask for the TV to be replaced with another one of the same model.

6. Re: 32L3753DB - Use of Wireless Headphones
    It worked at last. Not sure what the problem was but thanks a lot for your help. Much happier now.

7. Re: 32L3753DB - Use of Wireless Headphones
    Enthusiast
    Great I'm glad to hear this has been resolved.