Welcome to the Toshiba Support Forum, created for customers and enthusiasts to share knowledge, solve problems and discuss technology. To join the discussion, please login or register.

Thread: Can you connect a Bluetooth keyboard to Toshiba 32L3753DB?

1. Can you connect a Bluetooth keyboard to Toshiba 32L3753DB?
    Beginner
    Hi there,

I have recently purchased a 32L3753DB and I have a Bluetooth keyboard I bought a while back and wondering whether there is a way of connecting it. It is this model keyboard: SANDSTROM SKBBTMS13 Bluetooth Keyboard B00FMW37OC

It does come with a USB dongle receiver, however as the TV apparently has Bluetooth built in I thought maybe I can connect it without the dongle, however I can't see anywhere to access the Bluetooth in the TV?

Any ideas?

2. Re: Can you connect a Bluetooth keyboard to a 32L3753DB?
    Hi there,

Unfortunately you will be unable to use the bluetooth on the TV to use a wireless keyboard, this is only to be used for soundbars on wireless connections.

I can howvere suggest that you download the Toshiba smart remote on your smart phone which will sync to the TV and allow you to use the in built keyboard on the phone.

3. Re: Can you connect a Bluetooth keyboard to a 32L3753DB?
    Beginner
    With my keyboard can I not plug the Bluetooth adapter into the USB socket and use it that way?

With the app, what is the official app? I tried looking in the Android store and it was not obvious which one is the official app.

Thanks for your help.

4. Re: Can you connect a Bluetooth keyboard to a 32L3753DB?
    Unfortunately the TV doesn't have the software to be able to communicate a wireless keyboard with itself.

The app you need is Toshiba Smart Center by Cabot Communications Ltd Entertainment