Welcome to the Toshiba Support Forum, created for customers and enthusiasts to share knowledge, solve problems and discuss technology. To join the discussion, please login or register.

Thread: Toshiba TV 49U7750EV - apps slow and crashes

1. Toshiba TV 49U7750EV - apps slow and crashes
    Hello.
    I have a problems with my new TV 49U7750EV. I have pure smart TV a lot of apps are very slow, and crashed sometimes. Browser work slowly. May be you can send me latest firmware for my TV.
    And another problem, that this tv (as i understood) has cromecast build-in, but my mobile can't find it. Can you help me with that ?
    Thanx

2. Re: TV 49U7750EV - apps slow and crashes
    Hi there, sorry you are having these issues. I would suggest checking your internet connection and maybe trying on a hard wire connection to your router if this is possible.

And in regards to the wireless display option, this will only wor with android devices. Unfortunately IOS is not support by the TVs.

3. Re: TV 49U7750EV - apps slow and crashes
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacob Murphy View Post
    Hi there, sorry you are having these issues. I would suggest checking your internet connection and maybe trying on a hard wire connection to your router if this is possible.

And in regards to the wireless display option, this will only wor with android devices. Unfortunately IOS is not support by the TVs.
    Hello, thank you. But could you explain how to setup TV to work with android device ? I can't find chromecast settings in a TV, and my android phone couldn't find chromecast device.

4. Re: TV 49U7750EV - apps slow and crashes
    if you scroll down on your android device and select the screen cast/mirroring option and then put the TV in wireless display. Your phone will then locate the TV, you will to select the Toshiba TV and this will then begin to pair with your TV. You will need to make sure that the TV and phone are connected to the same internet.

5. Re: TV 49U7750EV - apps slow and crashes
    Which app should i use ? Google Home ?

6. Re: TV 49U7750EV - apps slow and crashes
    Hi Bobrovnik, Your Android device should have a screen mirroring or casting option in the drop down menu if yoou slide from the top opf your screen. Using this you don't need a app to cast to the TV as it will mirror you device.