Welcome to the Toshiba Support Forum, created for customers and enthusiasts to share knowledge, solve problems and discuss technology. To join the discussion, please login or register.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Toshiba TV 43U6763DB - Power LED flashing Red and Green

1. Re: Toshiba TV 43U6763DB - Power LED flashing Red and Green
    Hi, This could be a software issue, speak to the team on support.uk@toshiba-tv.com and they can look into this.

2. Re: Toshiba TV 43U6763DB - Power LED flashing Red and Green
    The TVs are not made to be room particular, The LED is just a sign to permit the client to realize that their TV is completing a product refresh (source: bestautoliker.net) and as an item include this can't be killed. Clearly, we need the client's TV so have all the most recent reports on the TV which is the reason this can't be crippled.

3. Re: Toshiba TV 43U6763DB - Power LED flashing Red and Green
    Hi,

I'm confused as this says it's a software update however I only plugged my TV in 5 days ago to watch a dvd and have not connected it to an ariel or WiFi as yet as I don't as yet have a TV licence however the light is flashing red and green at around 22:30 this evening. Just curious how can it do a software update if it isn't connected to WiFi or an ariel?

Many thanks

4. Re: Toshiba TV 43U6763DB - Power LED flashing Red and Green
    Hi Claire, It's very unlikely then to be a software update if there is no aerial or wifi connection to the TV. I'd advise speaking to the support team if your still having issues.

They can be contacted on 0333 733 4422 or support.uk@toshiba-tv.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12