Welcome to the Toshiba Support Forum, created for customers and enthusiasts to share knowledge, solve problems and discuss technology. To join the discussion, please login or register.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Toshiba TV 43U6763DB - Power LED flashing Red and Green

1. Re: Toshiba TV 43U6763DB - Power LED flashing Red and Green
    Hi, This could be a software issue, speak to the team on support.uk@toshiba-tv.com and they can look into this.

2. Re: Toshiba TV 43U6763DB - Power LED flashing Red and Green
    The TVs are not made to be room particular, The LED is just a sign to permit the client to realize that their TV is completing a product refresh (source: bestautoliker.net) and as an item include this can't be killed. Clearly, we need the client's TV so have all the most recent reports on the TV which is the reason this can't be crippled.

3. Re: Toshiba TV 43U6763DB - Power LED flashing Red and Green
    Hi,

I'm confused as this says it's a software update however I only plugged my TV in 5 days ago to watch a dvd and have not connected it to an ariel or WiFi as yet as I don't as yet have a TV licence however the light is flashing red and green at around 22:30 this evening. Just curious how can it do a software update if it isn't connected to WiFi or an ariel?

Many thanks

4. Re: Toshiba TV 43U6763DB - Power LED flashing Red and Green
    Hi Claire, It's very unlikely then to be a software update if there is no aerial or wifi connection to the TV. I'd advise speaking to the support team if your still having issues.

They can be contacted on 0333 733 4422 or support.uk@toshiba-tv.com

5. Re: Toshiba TV 43U6763DB - Power LED flashing Red and Green
    Quote Originally Posted by Peterfc View Post
    Hi, Had my Tosh TV for about a week. After leaving the TV on standby overnight, some mornings the round power LED is repeatedly flashing Red then Green. Does anyone know what this means and if I should be concerned about it?

Thanks for you help.
    Hi
    I bought a toshiba LCD tv just before Christmas 2018.
    I had same problem with flashing lights and disco at 3am. I have turned it off in the settings menu.
    I pressed:
    - home
    - system
    - more
    - software upgrade

Has option to enable or disable automatic updates. You can also scan manually.

Goodluck
    Paul

6. Re: Toshiba TV 43U6763DB - Power LED flashing Red and Green
    Hi there, if your TV is having a flashing LED anytime but not at 2/3am I would suggest to contact the Toshiba team who will be happy to look into this for you.

You can contact them on the following number - 0333 733 4422

7. Re: Toshiba TV 43U6763DB - Power LED flashing Red and Green
    Beginner
    I have this problem and was sent firmware to supposedly fix it. The TV just updates to the latest firmware in which the issue is present.

I complained that this didn't work, was subsequently sent another firmware update in the post which was identical to the first one provided, and was pointless.

I have now just disabled checking for updates to stop it getting stuck. I only use the YouTube part of the smart features anyway, and I no longer have to wait for 15 minutes for the TV to operate correctly when I switch it on in the morning.

Disappointing to see that a fix was not provided. I know it is a cheap TV but you at least expect them to operate correctly.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12