Lets start off with this statement, so I don't get a load of replies on how to clear the BIOS PASSWORD. This is the SUPERVISOR Password which is set via the "Toshiba Supervisor Password Utility". So removing the CMOS battery/using the jumpers under the memory won't work in this case.

I have a couple of P755 and A665 laptops that I've repaired, however they have the SUPERVISOR password enabled with various degrees of security enabled in the BIOS.

After hours of google searching and pouring over the internet and looking at schematics for the Compal LA-6061p and LA-6062p motherboards (which are near identical in layout) it appears that there is no "master password" for the SUPERVISOR Password. It would appear that the password is stored in the EEPROM chip which is where I'm unsure which chip it is on the Motherboard for these laptop series.

From what I gather you can do the "not so safe" thing of shorting out the EEPROM chip during boot cycle. Failing that I can simply replace EEPROM chip, if I know which chip to replace, off of a donor motherboard.

So does anyone know a way to get past the Supervisor Password either by jumper points on the motherboard, shorting the EEPROM chip or simply the chip location on the MB?