Welcome to the Toshiba Support Forum, created for customers and enthusiasts to share knowledge, solve problems and discuss technology. To join the discussion, please login or register.

Thread: FPT-AG04G Active 3D glasses No Longer Working

1. FPT-AG04G Active 3D glasses No Longer Working
    Beginner
    I have enjoyed 3D viewing with this television using the FPT-AG04G Active 3D glasses and everything has been great. However, recently I had a message displayed stating that an update as needed. The update took place and I rebooted the television. All appeared fine until I tried to view in 3D. None of my 4 pairs of glasses now work. If hold down the button on the glasses there is a continuous flashing red light. I believe that the television is emitting the Bluetooth signal because the message is displayed to turn n the glasses. I have rebooted it without success
    Also, the virtual 3D on the television is no longer working. I am unable to complete a further pairing of the glasses and I believe that they should remain paired to the television. Any assistance to provide a solution to this problem would be greatly appreciated.

2. Re: FPT-AG04G Active 3D glasses No Longer Working
    Beginner
    Actually, it could be that the 3D mode is no longer working as I suspect it would be quite something for none of the 4 pairs of glasses to work!