Welcome to the Toshiba Support Forum, created for customers and enthusiasts to share knowledge, solve problems and discuss technology. To join the discussion, please login or register.

Thread: Cannot connect Toshiba TV 47L6453D to WiFi

1. Cannot connect Toshiba TV 47L6453D to WiFi
    Beginner
    Hello all,

Ive got a Toshiba TV 47L6453D. Ive recently got a new sky box, dish. I cannot connect wireless to the Internet, therefore I cannot access Netflix. The TV is in Demo mode all the time.

Help!!

JoBe

2. Re: Cannot connect Toshiba TV 47L6453D to WiFi
    Hey JoBe

Try running a first time installation on the TV, its it the menus with the other tuning options, and when you set the TV up, there be a option for Home Mode or Demo Mode, make sure its Home and you should be able to connect to the internet and use Netflix

3. Re: Cannot connect Toshiba TV 47L6453D to WiFi
    Beginner
    Thanks Greg

I will try

J

4. Re: Cannot connect Toshiba TV 47L6453D to WiFi
    Beginner
    Hi Greg

I have checked the menus.There is an option which is "Home" or "Store". It was already set to Home. It finds the wireless network and the signal is strong but it cannot connect. I used the Easy setup with PIN. It tells me to wait until setup is completed but it times out.

J

5. Re: Cannot connect Toshiba TV 47L6453D to WiFi
    Hey JoBe

Sound like it may be a issue with the Wi-Fi card issue, if the first time installation hasn't worked, i'd give Toshiba a call, they may be able to advice you more on this and fix.

This is there contact number 0333 222 7111