Welcome to the Toshiba Support Forum, created for customers and enthusiasts to share knowledge, solve problems and discuss technology. To join the discussion, please login or register.

Thread: Toshiba 32L3753db blinking green

1. Toshiba 32L3753db blinking green
    Hello. I have brand new tv in the bedroom, everything seems to be working well, just a strange thing... i swich off on remote control, and at night when i wake up to warm up a baby bottle, the tv input light starts blinking green without me pressing anything...
    Is there any settings or it is something foulty with tv? Many thanks

2. Re: Toshiba 32L3753db blinking green
    Beginner
    If it,s about 3 o,clock in the morning I think the tv is updating the programme guide and doing any other housekeeping.

3. Re: Toshiba 32L3753db blinking green
    Oh yes that makes sense, and yes it starts around 3 am... I wouldn't mind it , it's just that light really annoying...
    do you think it's possible to change the timing?

4. Re: Toshiba 32L3753db blinking green
    Beginner
    I,m not sure but I don,t think you can, it,s what you call housekeeping and most televisions and recorders do this at that time in the morning as most of the time at that time in the morning people are asleep and the appliances are not being used.

5. Re: Toshiba 32L3753db blinking green
    As Festus said, great name btw. the setting for this can be turned off but when you turn the tele back on it resets. so you will have to keep turning it off they me bring out a software update where you can turn this off for longer.