Welcome to the Toshiba Support Forum, created for customers and enthusiasts to share knowledge, solve problems and discuss technology. To join the discussion, please login or register.

Thread: Toshiba Places not working and cannot update firmware

1. Toshiba Places not working and cannot update firmware
    Beginner
    Toshiba places on my TV is not working since more than 2 months now and when i try to update the firmware, it says no firmware found at this moment. I tried to switch off the TV and unplug it for 10 minutes still it doesn't work. I tried getting in touch with the dealers out here but their services are absolutely lousy. Nobody answers the call and even after sending the email, I didn't receive any response. Can anyone help me PLEASE????

2. Re: Toshiba Places not working and cannot update firmware
    I am living in Turkey. I have same problem. The android phones can upgrade cyanogen mode and sames. Can Toshiba L series convert an android tv?

3. Re: Toshiba Places not working and cannot update firmware
    I have same problem

4. Re: Toshiba Places not working and cannot update firmware
    I restarted the television. Fixed Internet during installation. I made a WiFi hotspot connection from my phone. During Toshiba cloud installation, I completed information such as user name, password, and pin code. As a result, I can use YouTube and other apps. After installation you can use cable or Wifi to connect internete. Since you did not have an internet connection earlier, the internet did not a stabil connection.