Welcome to the Toshiba Support Forum, created for customers and enthusiasts to share knowledge, solve problems and discuss technology. To join the discussion, please login or register.

Thread: RDXV60KB Recorder - How to Record iPlayer on TV

1. RDXV60KB Recorder - How to Record iPlayer on TV
    Beginner
    Fairly aged RDXV60 but still fully functional with no problems. Currently connected via SCART to new SMART tele but also HDMI out available for connection if necessary.

Can I record iPlayer etc on TV to this recorder? Normally I set channel to be recorded on the RDXV60 but, of course, no channel for iPlayer exists on the channel list on RDSXV60. One of the options in list is AV2 but I have never used this setting before. Is this the option to use? If so, what else do I need to do.

TIA

2. Re: RDXV60KB Recorder - How to Record iPlayer on TV
    Beginner
    Quote Originally Posted by ikas View Post
    Fairly aged RDXV60 but still fully functional with no problems. Currently connected via SCART to new SMART tele but also HDMI out available for connection if necessary.

Can I record iPlayer etc on TV to this recorder? Normally I set channel to be recorded on the RDXV60 but, of course, no channel for iPlayer exists on the channel list on RDSXV60. One of the options in list is AV2 but I have never used this setting before. Is this the option to use? If so, what else do I need to do.

TIA

Did you ever find out how to do this? I've tried several different things but not been successful.