Welcome to the Toshiba Support Forum, created for customers and enthusiasts to share knowledge, solve problems and discuss technology. To join the discussion, please login or register.

Thread: Rdxv60kb power supply

1. Rdxv60kb power supply
    Looking for any suggestions on how to fix a RDXV60KB Power Supply or alternatively is there anywhere I can purchase a replacement from.

Thanks
    John

2. Re: Rdxv60kb power supply
    Beginner
    Quote Originally Posted by John Day View Post
    Looking for any suggestions on how to fix a RDXV60KB Power Supply or alternatively is there anywhere I can purchase a replacement from.

Thanks
    John
    Hi John
    Is this the recorder or the TV as it seems to be confusing on some forums giving the same model number for both units, I'm trying to fix my combo unit power supply board also but cannot seem to find any information and replacement boards seem non existent
    If I find any info I will post o this forum hope you will also

3. Re: Rdxv60kb power supply
    Beginner
    Quote Originally Posted by John Day View Post

Thanks
    John
    Hi John
    Although my unit is the RDX59 the power bard looks to be exactly the same, I did manage to sort my problem out as I posted on this site to another user, on mine the large 2200uf 400v cap was showing some strange readings after discharging I removed it from the board to further check it out it was then I discovered that the underneath of the capacitor was starting to crumble like dirt so I purchased a replacement and soldered it in place now it's back working ok don't know if his will help but at least its a start