Welcome to the Toshiba Support Forum, created for customers and enthusiasts to share knowledge, solve problems and discuss technology. To join the discussion, please login or register.

Thread: Toshiba 32c3030d hdmi problems

1. Toshiba 32c3030d hdmi problems
    Beginner
    Hello,

I recently bought a 32c3030d television. My BUSH TV recorder works absolutely fine in both HDMI ports.

However, I just tried connection my Mac to the television via a HDMI lead and it does not work properly. An image appears on the TV but it breaks up, has interference and 'snow', streaky lines and keep connecting and disconnecting constantly, so it is basically unusable. I know this cable worked with my previous TV.

Additionally, my Google Chromecast does not work properly through the HDMI cable. It connect, starts up, and after it has 'loaded' the screen switches between black and blue and does not operate (where blue screen usually indicates no connection)

This is very frustrating as clearly the HDMI ports work since my TV recorder works in both, but why do these not work and how can I solve these problems?

Thanks,
    Leonie

2. Re: Toshiba 32c3030d hdmi problems
    Beginner
    Hy,

I have the same problem. But sometimes after a lot of time it works.I don't know why.
    Maybe someone knows ?????