Just bought my Satellite P50-C-18k laptop yesterday - I do not like having tap to click as it seems to be over sensitive and accidentally selects various links as I move the cursor around.
So a simple task - how to disable tap to click on the touchpad - or seriously reduce the sensitivity.

I have of course gone to control panel and unchecked all of the various multiple finger options etc for the touchpad/Elan. I have also had a look at the mouse options but nothing obvious there. I downloaded the touchpad driver from the Toshiba website but that made no difference.

I noticed an earlier thread where people were messing around with the registry but on a different model so i dont really want to try that on my new laptop but if someone can confirm if thats suitable for use with Windows 10 (anniversary updated) 64 bit on the P50_C_18K I will give it a go.

The website is pretty frustrating - with Yoko offering tips that are not really helpful and no obvious way to make a quick phone call for support.