My two-year old Satellite C75-A-14X suffered a major hard drive crash a few weeks ago. My data has been backed up, but I've been unable to repair my PC, and as I hadn't created any recovery media, I bought a system recovery USB stick from Toshiba. I received the USB stick today and attempted to restore my laptop to its factory default settings. I left my laptop to perform the recovery for about an hour or so. When I returned, the screen said that there was an error (I didn't make a note of the error code) and the recovery had failed. Now, when I restart my laptop I get a blue screen with the following text:

"Recovery

Your PC needs to be repaired

A required device isn't connected or can't be accessed.

Error code: 0xc000000f

You'll need to use the recovery tools on your installation media. If you don't have any installation media (like a disc or USB device), contact your system administrator or PC manufacturer.

Press Enter to try again
Press F8 for Startup Settings
Press Esc for UEFI Firmware Settings"

When I press Enter or F8, my laptop remains on the blue screen with the above text. Pressing Esc is the only option at this screen that works. How can I re-attempt restoring factory settings from the recovery USB stick?