Welcome to the Toshiba Support Forum, created for customers and enthusiasts to share knowledge, solve problems and discuss technology. To join the discussion, please login or register.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Libretto W100 Windows 10 - Full functionality via 3rd party apps (instruction)

1. Re: Libretto W100 Windows 10 - Full functionality via 3rd party apps (instruction)
    Beginner
    Hello

So, the plan would be: First install Windows 7 and then try to upgrade to Windows 10. Do you have a PDF how the Drivers and Tools are meant to be installed (what Comes first and what Comes last).
    I am still Looking for an OEM Recovery DVD where everyhing is installed as it shoudl be. No luck The previous owner deleted the recovery Partition and installed a Windows 7 without the Libretto Software....

To create a Windows 10 Install Media is not the Problem But my wish is to install it from the original recovery DVD (or USB Stick).

Regards
    Herbert

2. Re: Libretto W100 Windows 10 - Full functionality via 3rd party apps (instruction)
    Beginner
    Oh I see... Was wondering why installing W7...

Mine was new so W7 preinstalled, I took it 4 or 5 years ago, I then had nothing to do but upgrade on W10 last year when wanting to wake it up again...
    It was sleeping in a cupboard.

I would download all software and driver for the Libretto that you can hopefully still find on support section of Toshiba Web site!
    That is the only thing that I see.

3. Re: Libretto W100 Windows 10 - Full functionality via 3rd party apps (instruction)
    Beginner
    Ah, so yours came like from factory
    Do you have a copy of the original HDD Recovery (it's possible to make that with the original Toshiba tool)

4. Re: Libretto W100 Windows 10 - Full functionality via 3rd party apps (instruction)
    Beginner
    Yes it was an original unit.
    I did no copy, no backup of the original W7 image/state unfortunately. :-(

5. Re: Libretto W100 Windows 10 - Full functionality via 3rd party apps (instruction)
    Beginner
    Quote Originally Posted by jbaeriswyl View Post
    Yes it was an original unit.
    I did no copy, no backup of the original W7 image/state unfortunately. :-(
    So no Recovery Media Creator installed?
    http://aps2.toshiba-tro.de/kb0/HTD16036F0000R01DE.htm

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12