Welcome to the Toshiba Support Forum, created for customers and enthusiasts to share knowledge, solve problems and discuss technology. To join the discussion, please login or register.

Thread: Satellite Click 10 - issue installing drivers after fresh Windows 10 install

1. Satellite Click 10 - issue installing drivers after fresh Windows 10 install
    Beginner
    Model: LX0W-C-104

So, I have installed a fresh copy of Windows 10 on my Click 10, which I have come to regret.

I have been unable to install sound and wireless drivers

I'm downloading drivers from the Toshiba driver website, putting it on the laptop and running the install. First the driver extracts, then a windows message appears asking if I want to run program, I click yes, then nothing happens.

CAN ANYONE HELP???

Even if someone could use Double Driver (a program that allows the backup of drivers) to backup the drivers and email them to me, I would owe you a massive favour.

I've also tried install Windows 8.1, but the exact same thing happens

Appreciate any help you can provide.

2. Re: Satellite Click 10 - issue installing drivers after fresh Windows 10 install
    Beginner
    Hi iteek,

did you solve this problem, i have the same problem and cannot solve sound card driver.

Thanks in advanced

3. Re: Satellite Click 10 - issue installing drivers after fresh Windows 10 install
    Beginner
    Hi K_champ,

I ended up having to call support and redirected me backupmedia.toshiba.eu.

This comes at a cost, but it is an exact image of windows of the laptop came.

Please let me know if this is not feasible because I have a few more ideas.

Thanks

Iteek

4. Re: Satellite Click 10 - issue installing drivers after fresh Windows 10 install
    Beginner
    Hi guys,

did anyone solve this? ive done a clean install of windows 10, only struggling with sound and camera - neither works. and have tried all sorts of drivers..

any help appreciated.

5. Re: Satellite Click 10 - issue installing drivers after fresh Windows 10 install
    Beginner
    same issues. no network adapter no sound no sd card reader no keyboard battery #2 after fresh install of win 8 8.1 or win10
    third party fakers inundate the pc with malware when i turn to them, but they did fix the network adapter once. unfortunately when i removed the malware i got blue screen of death repeatedly and had to fresh install again. now back to zero.

please anyone share the motherboard drivers and/or drivers for above devices. i paid for the laptop and support should be available free as it is their duty to support their products. tried 25 times on all toshiba global sites but NONE fix these issues,

please help

6. Re: Satellite Click 10 - issue installing drivers after fresh Windows 10 install
    Beginner
    i would join this queue - please someone share these drivers for win 8.1

7. Re: Satellite Click 10 - issue installing drivers after fresh Windows 10 install
    Beginner
    help finding
    network adapter driver
    sound driver
    sd card reader driver
    camera drivers
    battery #2 not present driver

fresh install
    win 8.1 pro toshiba click 10 lx0w-c-104

8. Re: Satellite Click 10 - issue installing drivers after fresh Windows 10 install
    Beginner
    i have the same request. both win 10 and 8.1

9. Re: Satellite Click 10 - issue installing drivers after fresh Windows 10 install
    Beginner
    is the moderator acting for pr or for us the customers with issues unresolved by toshiba? none of my posts are up. all were legitimate.

10. Re: Satellite Click 10 - issue installing drivers after fresh Windows 10 install
    Beginner
    cant get a human to respond to anything relating to my product. just dumbass yoko who is really really dumb and annoying. simple request. as per other posts here. where can i ACTUALLY GET THE DRIVERS NEEDED - and not just the fake ones on your download section. If they worked I wouldnt be here would i ?

11. Re: Satellite Click 10 - issue installing drivers after fresh Windows 10 install
    Quote Originally Posted by sameprobblem View Post
    cant get a human to respond to anything relating to my product. just dumbass yoko who is really really dumb and annoying. simple request. as per other posts here. where can i ACTUALLY GET THE DRIVERS NEEDED - and not just the fake ones on your download section. If they worked I wouldnt be here would i ?
    Ran into the same issue with the wifi and other drivers, on the Toshiba driver list on the Toshiba support site you need to find and install the Intel platform drivers, it solved all the main problems. the wifi driver on its own doesn't work

12. Re: Satellite Click 10 - issue installing drivers after fresh Windows 10 install
    Beginner
    I have same problem. My wireless card works but keyboard, sd card reader, and touchscreen does not work. Interestingly, I can use USB port on the keyboard. But keyboard's itself does not work. It was 3 days struggle to format it and installing fresh win10 on it. After all those times, it still does not work properly. Oh god, i hate the day that I bought this pc.

13. Re: Satellite Click 10 - issue installing drivers after fresh Windows 10 install
    Quote Originally Posted by iteek View Post
    Model: LX0W-C-104

So, I have installed a fresh copy of Windows 10 on my Click 10, which I have come to regret.

I have been unable to install sound and wireless drivers

I'm downloading drivers from the Toshiba driver website, putting it on the laptop and running the install. First the driver extracts, then a windows message appears asking if I want to run program, I click yes, then nothing happens.

CAN ANYONE HELP???

Even if someone could use Double Driver (a program that allows the backup of drivers) to backup the drivers and email them to me, I would owe you a massive favour.

I've also tried install Windows 8.1, but the exact same thing happens

Appreciate any help you can provide.

Hello, I have very similar problems - Windows 10 updated to version 1709, since it rebooted I have no wifi, no touch screen, no sound, no recognition of the second battery, and very erratic touchpad. Windows would not roll back to the previous version.

I downloaded the sound driver and touchpad driver from the Toshiba site and got those working (using another pc and a usb stick), however still no wifi, no touch screen, no second battery.

Has anyone found a solution? - I can't find any contact details for Toshiba support.

Many thanks
    Mark

14. Re: Satellite Click 10 - issue installing drivers after fresh Windows 10 install
    I have sorted the problems I was having - the driver I used is available here...

http://drivers.softpedia.com/get/MOT...-300x102.shtml

Mark.

15. Re: Satellite Click 10 - issue installing drivers after fresh Windows 10 install
    Beginner
    Mark is right

Just remembered that Satellite Click (all models) require the Intel Platform Installer in order for hardware to work properly (touch screen, keyboard, sound, etc)
    Go to http://www.toshiba.eu/support/drivers/laptops/ or in any other country similar Toshiba page, find your Satellite Click model and look for the Intel Platform Installer download.

Have it downloaded and run. Following this, the laptop will restart and everything will be in place