I have a satellite C660/C660D laptop and, having been nagged for months by windows pop-ups which said that my machine is suitable and eligible for an upgrade to windows 10, I finally gave in and clicked to receive the upgrade to windows 10.

(The machine came with windows 7 and had worked fine for me)

After the "upgrade" to windows 10 things like email and internet searches worked fine and so (apart from having to find my way around the screen anew) I was happy. Just recently though I tried to use interactive graphs on some of the websites I use and, instead of the graphs that I usually see, I got a rectangle with a chequered pattern and nothing else. The next problem was with my disc player, which was not even recognised.
A friend who is more IT savvy than me suggested that I should check that I still had Javascript (needed for the interactive stuff so he said). I found that Java was missing completely and so downloaded it again; after this the interactive graphs worked for a day. The next morning the interactive stuff had disappeared and Java was once again missing from the listed programmes.
My friend suggested that I have a disc in the player and then start the machine; this worked and I got my sound back - - - but no picture. My friend suggested I update Adobe Flash, which I tried resulting in a string of links each of which suggested that Adobe Flash has serious security issues.

The next problem is that Youtube and other video sources will not play.

I have tried to seek help from Toshiba and so went to their website to see what waht said about windows 10 problems.
Imagine my frustration when I found that my machine was not listed amongst those which Toshiba say can support Windows 10 ! !

If there is a way to get back to Windows 7 then I would do so but I have read that after thirty days of having Windows 10 Microsoft will not allow it to be reverted to Windows 7.

So what on earth do I do now ?