I bought this back in October, upgraded the BIOS almost immediately and since then it has been very reliable in everyday use (now on Windows 10, 1511). However, during that period there has been the same power issue two or three times. While used on a laptop on battery power it shuts down completely for no apparent reason and cannot be switched on again with the power button. If then connected to the charger the switch operates normally and the PC reboots. The battery monitor shows the tablet at 2% (which should trigger a shutdown when used as a tablet) but the keyboard at ~ 100%.

This suggests to me a specific bug in the firmware or driver which is triggered by a particular set of circumstances, e.g. the battery switchover point happens to coincide with a timed change to sleep mode. Its annoying because apart from a possible loss of work it means I need to carry the charger even though the batteries will last all day.

Two questions. Has anyone else experienced this or seen it reported? Is there a simple way to inform Toshiba in the hope (!) that it might be added to a list of bugs to investigate?