Welcome to the Toshiba Support Forum, created for customers and enthusiasts to share knowledge, solve problems and discuss technology. To join the discussion, please login or register.

Thread: Portege Z30-B-117 0xc004f063 computer bios is missing required license

1. Portege Z30-B-117 0xc004f063 computer bios is missing required license
    in November 2015, I bought a laptop Portege Z30-B-117 PT253E-013008CZ. Today I discovered the information that is needed to activate windows. The laptop has been pre-installed Win 7 Pro and Media attached to Win 8 Pro. In notebook isnīt COA label. When you generate the code and enter it into the activator appears information - error 0xc004f063 computer bios is missing required license. Microsoft, I was told that my product key is required to supply a computer manufacturer. Please help, I could turn the system on and work again. Thank you very much

2. 0xc004f063 computer bios is missing required license
    in November 2015, I bought a laptop Portege Z30-B-117 PT253E-013008CZ. Today I discovered the information that is needed to activate windows. The laptop has been pre-installed Win 7 Pro and Media attached to Win 8 Pro. In notebook isnīt COA label. When you generate the code and enter it into the activator appears information - error 0xc004f063 computer bios is missing required license. Microsoft, I was told that my product key is required to supply a computer manufacturer. Please help, I could turn the system on and work again. Thank you very much