Welcome to the Toshiba Support Forum, created for customers and enthusiasts to share knowledge, solve problems and discuss technology. To join the discussion, please login or register.

Thread: Qosmio X70-A-11L Slow BIOS start

1. Qosmio X70-A-11L Slow BIOS start
    Dear All!

My X70-A-11L overheated and stopped. It is working good after the cold down and start, BUT ...

I have black screen before BIOS start to 10-15 sec before BIOS starting. It means If I press the start button
    I need to wait the BIOS logo 10-15 sec black screen. I have tried to load BIOS defaults and reset the BIOS
    by remove the battery.

Do we have any other BIOS reset to remove this blank screen before every boot?
    Any help would welcome.

Regards,

BassLine

2. Re: Qosmio X70-A-11L Slow BIOS start
    There should be an option to enable quick boot.

3. Re: Qosmio X70-A-11L Slow BIOS start
    Quote Originally Posted by Gianpaolo64 View Post
    There should be an option to enable quick boot.
    Thanx for the reply, but I have checked this option naturaly. This "blank screen" is present BEFORE the BIOS starting to run!
    Thats why this is an intresting situation...

BassLine

4. Re: Qosmio X70-A-11L Slow BIOS start
    It's weird, with quick boot enabled it should start quickly. Maybe the hard disk is slow to start.

5. Re: Qosmio X70-A-11L Slow BIOS start
    This is not depend n HDD, becouse this blank screen present BEFORE the BIOS started (before a text or any graphics appear at the screen)
    Every BIOS initialize the peripherals during the start, NOT before the start ....

However this notebook has SSD for system, but it does not intresting .

BassLine