Welcome to the Toshiba Support Forum, created for customers and enthusiasts to share knowledge, solve problems and discuss technology. To join the discussion, please login or register.

Thread: Satellite Click Mini L9W-B won't switch on at all

1. Satellite Click Mini L9W-B won't switch on at all
    Hey I bought a satellite mini three weeks ago and up until today it worked sufficiently.. I had been charging it all day. And would occasionally switch it on to check the second battery was charging. Note unfortunately it won't switch on at all. Anybody else have this problem or know where I can send it to get it repaired?

2. Re: Satellite Click Mini L9W-B won't switch on at all
    I've found that sometimes you have to hold the power button for well over 5 seconds to power it on. I hold it down until you see the screen back light come on faintly. A quick press shows the charge status.

Mark

3. Re: Satellite Click Mini L9W-B won't switch on at all
    Beginner
    Hi Lads!

I have almost the same problem...
    I have bought the SATELLITE CLICK MINI L9W-B-102 2 weeks ago, after 1 day I have realised, that there is a problem with the charging, so I have updated the bios to 5.20. The charge problem solved, but since then sometimes (if I'm correct usually from sleep state) it is almost impossible to switch on until put to charger (or if it is already on charger disconnect and connect again) independently from the battery charge...
    After a few minutes and a lots of pwr button pressing it is switching on, but it is absolutely annoying.