Welcome to the Toshiba Support Forum, created for customers and enthusiasts to share knowledge, solve problems and discuss technology. To join the discussion, please login or register.

Thread: Satellite Z930-154 - need original BIOS backup

1. Satellite Z930-154 - need original BIOS backup
    Beginner
    Is there any way that someone have stored ore could save and do an original bios backup of toshiba satellite z930-154 ,i need the original because my bios is corrupt,and i could not find it any where else,i tried to download from toshiba website they only have the update not the original and is only 108 kb and my original bios have almost 7mb

if anyone can help me with an original bios backup i appreciate very much,thanks, and sorry for my enghlish

2. Re: Satellite Z930-154 - need original BIOS backup
    Master
    On Toshiba download page you can find latest BIOS for each notebook model. I recommend you to update BIOS to latest version.

http://www.toshiba.eu/innovation/download_bios.jsp

3. Re: Satellite Z930-154 - need original BIOS backup
    Beginner
    The problem is that toshiba only offers bios update not the bios itself ,on toshiba support drivers they only have the latest update and is only 105 kb actualy with the software included is 3mb ,i need a copy of the original bios from any satellite z930-154 or 15x because thoshiba techs don-t give you like others (acer,ibm,etc...) the full bios it-s only the latest part of it,believme i try it.,i take apart my laptop get the bios out put it on a special hardware and software and it tell me that the bios is corrupt,i tried with another bios from portage z930 but the laptop don't start,so on toshiba downloads they don't have full bios to put in,hope you understand me...
    so that is why i need an original bios backup if anywone hase it.