Welcome to the Toshiba Support Forum, created for customers and enthusiasts to share knowledge, solve problems and discuss technology. To join the discussion, please login or register.

Thread: Satellite S50-B - touchpad problem after Win10 upgrade

1. Satellite S50-B - touchpad problem after Win10 upgrade
    Beginner
    I have a brand new S50-B-15F which I unboxed for first time today. I've updated OS to Win 10 but the trackpad stops working after initial boot up (though a USB mouse works fine). I've seen similar comments on this forum for a different S50 model (and referring I think to Elan driver) but unsure if this applies to my model. Could someone advise on the steps to fix this, keeping it as simple as possible!

2. Re: S50-B trackpad problem
    Beginner
    Quote Originally Posted by TomWH View Post
    I have a brand new S50-B-15F which I unboxed for first time today. I've updated OS to Win 10 but the trackpad stops working after initial boot up (though a USB mouse works fine). I've seen similar comments on this forum for a different S50 model (and referring I think to Elan driver) but unsure if this applies to my model. Could someone advise on the steps to fix this, keeping it as simple as possible!
    Followed Peter Shiels advice and problem seems to be solved!

https://forum.toshiba.eu/showthread....-to-Windows-10

Thanks

3. Re: S50-B trackpad problem
    Master
    good news... thansk for the short feedback...