Welcome to the Toshiba Support Forum, created for customers and enthusiasts to share knowledge, solve problems and discuss technology. To join the discussion, please login or register.

Thread: Charging time for Satellite Click Mini L9W-B

1. Charging time for Satellite Click Mini L9W-B
    I have one more question:

I noticed, that in the first 5 months the charging time for my Satellite click mini was about 6-8 hours for both batteries. Now it need much more time. Currently it is loading since 13,5 hours and the keypad-batterie isnt still fully load (I will post the exact ending time later...).

Is there maybe a problem or is this normal? I mean the charging time has nearly doubled...

Thanks in advance

2. Re: Charging time for Satellite Click Mini L9W-B
    Master
    As far as I know battery reach the best performance after some time of usage…this means that the battery must be charged and discharged several times to reach the best level… but this means also that the battery charging time would increase…

So from my point of few there is no reason to fear that something could be wrong with the battery… you know…

3. Re: Charging time for Satellite Click Mini L9W-B
    Quote Originally Posted by Francesco View Post
    As far as I know battery reach the best performance after some time of usage…this means that the battery must be charged and discharged several times to reach the best level… but this means also that the battery charging time would increase…

So from my point of few there is no reason to fear that something could be wrong with the battery… you know…
    Hello Francesco,

thanks for your answer.

I stopped the charging process after 24 hours. The tablet-battery was at 100% and the keypad-battery at 92%. Dont know but it is really weird..

4. Re: Charging time for Satellite Click Mini L9W-B
    Beginner
    Are you using the same cable/charger supplied with the device and checking the usb connection to/from tablet? 13-24 hours is unusually long. Mine takes a few hours for both tablet and keyboard dock to charge (This is outside windows however) Within windows the charge takes AGES.