Welcome to the Toshiba Support Forum, created for customers and enthusiasts to share knowledge, solve problems and discuss technology. To join the discussion, please login or register.

Thread: Satellite C50D-A-10Z - unresponsive touchpad after upgrade to Windows 10

1. Satellite C50D-A-10Z - unresponsive touchpad after upgrade to Windows 10
    Beginner
    I have update to Windows 10 from Windows 8.1. After the Update the Touchpad becomes unresponsive after a while. Is there any new Driver for the Laptop? I use a C50D-A-10Z.

2. Re: Satellite C50D-A-10Z - unresponsive touchpad after upgrade to Windows 10
    Beginner
    mine did the same ime told its a bug in windows 10 that already seams to be fixed on mine

3. Re: Touchpad Windows 10
    Beginner
    Quote Originally Posted by johno View Post
    mine did the same ime told its a bug in windows 10 that already seams to be fixed on mine
    Came your solution with a WIndows Update and which Update was this?

4. Re: Satellite C50D-A-10Z - unresponsive touchpad after upgrade to Windows 10
    Beginner
    to be honest don't know it seamed to sort its self out I whish I could be of more help

5. Re: Satellite C50D-A-10Z - unresponsive touchpad after upgrade to Windows 10
    if you uninstall the previous touchpad driver then let Windows Update install the new Win10 compatible driver it should get it working again.