Welcome to the Toshiba Support Forum, created for customers and enthusiasts to share knowledge, solve problems and discuss technology. To join the discussion, please login or register.

Thread: Intel Rapid Start technology error in Event Visors after upgrading to Windows 10

1. Intel Rapid Start technology error in Event Visors after upgrading to Windows 10
    Beginner
    Hi,

I'm getting issues with Intel Rapid Start technology after upgrade my Portégé Z30t-A-103 to Windows 10.

Windows Events Viewer shows:

irstrtsv
    Error: Unable to read LBA sector directly

I tried to disable the Intel Rapid Start technology from BIOS but it seems that the problem is not solved.

Any ideas?. I guess that an Intel Rapid Start technology Driver is coming.

Regards,

2. Re: Intel Rapid Start technology error in Event Visors after upgrading to Windows 10
    Intel might be in the process of approving their Windows 10 drivers, in the meantime just keep it disabled in the BIOS for now.

3. Re: Intel Rapid Start technology error in Event Visors after upgrading to Windows 10
    Beginner
    Unfortunately disable Intel Rapid Start from bios does not fix the error.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Akuma7 View Post
    Intel might be in the process of approving their Windows 10 drivers, in the meantime just keep it disabled in the BIOS for now.