Welcome to the Toshiba Support Forum, created for customers and enthusiasts to share knowledge, solve problems and discuss technology. To join the discussion, please login or register.

Thread: Satellite C50-B-14D - Two finger scroll is not working

1. Satellite C50-B-14D - Two finger scroll is not working
    I have had my laptop for about 6 months now and am generally happy with it. However, the two finger scroll has stopped working (it was working fine when I got it and for a while after). I know it's not essential, but it makes such a difference for the work I end up having to do, which often involves copying and pasting etc, and I really miss it!

I've read many threads saying that you should go to Control Panel, click on Mouse and go to device settings. However when I get to that point, my Mouse box just says "buttons; pointers; pointer options; hardware" and there is no "device settings" panel along the top. What can I do? I also can't find the synaptics driver anywhere to uninstall it, as some other people have suggested.

2. Re: Two finger scroll is not working
    Master
    Can you please post full model name of your notebook so we can check Toshiba download page and try to find right touchpad driver.

3. Re: Satellite C50-B-14D - Two finger scroll is not working
    Hi thanks for reply!

The full model is toshiba satellite c50-b-14d

What I can't work out is that it used to work, but now it's just stopped, and I can't find out how to get it back!

4. Re: Satellite C50-B-14D - Two finger scroll is not working
    Master
    Obviously this additional touchpad feature isn’t available because the touchpad driver isn’t installed.
    I recommend you to visit the Toshiba EU driver page and to download the touchpad driver for this notebook model.

I’m not quite sure what touchpad module this notebook supports (Synaptics or ELAN) but I think you could try to check both drivers.
    If one would not work, check the other one…

After that you should see the additional tab within control panel -> mouse