Welcome to the Toshiba Support Forum, created for customers and enthusiasts to share knowledge, solve problems and discuss technology. To join the discussion, please login or register.

Thread: Need Diagnostic Disk for my Tecra S4

1. Need Diagnostic Disk for my Tecra S4
    Beginner
    im a Senior technical Supporter and use at Home a Tecra S4 (PTS40E). I have changed the Motherboard and CPU and now i Need a diagnostic Disk for the Tecra S4.

Where can i downlaod this Disk. Can you help me please? Please send me a Link for Download the Toshiba Diagnostic disk or the Image from that.

Thanks.

2. Re: Need Diagnostic Disk for my Tecra S4
    Master
    Hello

As far as I know such diagnostic tools are not offered for us, usual notebook users but only for service providers only. That is the reason why it cannot be downloaded.
    You are senior technical supporter so I’m 100% sure that you know very well how all this works.

All you can do is to contact nearest Toshiba service provider in your country, explain the situation and ask for help. Maybe they can help you with this issue.

3. Re: Need Diagnostic Disk for my Tecra S4
    I agree with Macius; such special software and tools are available for authorized persons; means Toshiba service engineers…
    Unfortunately I don’t think that you will be able to get such software…

4. Re: Need Diagnostic Disk for my Tecra S4
    Beginner
    OK many thanks. I have writtten a question to an old friend ind a authorizised Company in east Germany. I hope he can help me with that tool.