Welcome to the Toshiba Support Forum, created for customers and enthusiasts to share knowledge, solve problems and discuss technology. To join the discussion, please login or register.

Thread: Need service firmware for Toshiba 32W3433DG

1. Need service firmware for Toshiba 32W3433DG
    Beginner
    Hello,

I have installed firmware from this link http://www.dl.toshiba.com/dtv/NA/GB/EN/32W3433DG.html . After installing it the software on my tv isn't working properly. The image is reversed (upside down), texts are blurry and the colors are wrong.

Pls help me!

2. Re: Need service firmware for Toshiba 32W3433DG
    Master
    It is really strange. Offered firmware updates are tested and something like this should not happen.

Have you tried to set your notebook back to factory settings?
    If yes can you please tell us if everything is OK again?

3. Re: Need service firmware for Toshiba 32W3433DG
    Beginner
    My device is a TV not a notebook. Don't have factory reset or i don't know where is in the meniu.

4. Re: Need service firmware for Toshiba 32W3433DG
    Master
    The TV devices can be reset to default values.
    How?
    Mostly this is described in user manual
    http://www.toshiba-om.net/pdf/manuals/lcdtv/English/L3433-32-English.pdf

Check page 24 “Reset”
    This feature allows you to reset the current Picture Settings to the default values.
    Press MENU button and select Picture by using Left or Right button.
    Press Up or Down button to select Reset and press OK button

5. Re: Need service firmware for Toshiba 32W3433DG
    Beginner
    The problem is in the soft, not in Picture Settings. I make the reset in Picture Settings and..nothing.
    Can i reset the firmware to factory firmware?

6. Re: Need service firmware for Toshiba 32W3433DG
    Master
    The firmware was released last year (as mentioned on the firmware update page)

You are the first one who reported such issue here in this community and therefore I don’t think that there is something wrong with the firmware.

Did you follow exactly the firmware update instruction?
    [Instruction Pdf|http://fget.dl.toshiba.com/manual/install/1025/Installation_Instruction.pdf?fromPid=%2Fdtv%2FNA%2 FGB%2FEN%2F32W3433DG.html&f=Installation_Instructi on.pdf]

The step by step instruction shows you all steps which are required in order to update the firmware.

There you can find also this note:

+If the Software upgrading process did not start correctly, the TV will turn on in a normal viewing mode. You must then re-start the Software upgrade process from step1.+

7. Re: Need service firmware for Toshiba 32W3433DG
    In the right lower corner of the backcover label there is number starting with 100...and another one, starting with 7xxx. Can you post these numbers here please ?

8. Re: Need service firmware for Toshiba 32W3433DG
    Beginner
    It just happened to me exactly the same thing that the first post here (by user "dragosh") described. Downloaded the firmware from Toshiba's website, installed it following their instructions, and now the images on my TV are upside-down and the colors are crazy.

Does anyone know a way to downgrade the TV to its original settings? Thanks!

9. Re: Need service firmware for Toshiba 32W3433DG
    Beginner
    i have the same problem, so your case isnt a isolated one.

10. Re: Need service firmware for Toshiba 32W3433DG
    Problem Description =
    Hello good Morning.Just two months ago (in the black friday, November 27, 2115), I have acquired the TV 32W3433DG led model and is the model made the 01/21/2015. Two days ago at night has been powered on and continually put off today and did not want to go on, only starts flashing red and green LED. I went to your official website; http://toshiba-om.net/firmware.php and I downloaded the firmware that you have available the 3.3.6x (this firmware is old), and an update of the TV, the picture is reversed and colors as negative . I saw in your list of firmware version 3.6.3 https://portalcp.toshiba-tro.de/docu...2-57dfc56c7699 c, but not let me download it.I could send it to me please?

11. Re: Need service firmware for Toshiba 32W3433DG
    I have the same problem, I did the firmware update and I had the same problem. Note that I just did the update because I was without Netflix and the TV restarts on some sites

12. Re: Need service firmware for Toshiba 32W3433DG
    Beginner
    I have same problem after fiirmware flash form toshiba site the image is reversed and colors as negative.thx

13. Re: Need service firmware for Toshiba 32W3433DG
    Enthusiast
    Hey everyone, has anyone had there issue resolved and if so, how?

14. Re: Need service firmware for Toshiba 32W3433DG
    Hi, same problem and still waiting answer from Toshiba team. Could anybody contact with Toshiba and solve the problem?

15. Re: Need service firmware for Toshiba 32W3433DG
    You can contact the Toshiba Team on 0333 222 7111