Welcome to the Toshiba Support Forum, created for customers and enthusiasts to share knowledge, solve problems and discuss technology. To join the discussion, please login or register.

Thread: Re: Need some drivers for Satellite C50-A-1JV

1. Need some drivers for Satellite C50-A-1JV
    Beginner
    Hello lads,

i have a problem with drivers for the model Laptop TOSHIBA Satellite C50-A-1JV ,i used and installed every driver i could find on toshiba search driver app but with no use ,i need the drivers for video card,wi fi ,sound ...
    please give me a hand with this..

2. Re: Need some drivers for Satellite C50-A-1JV
    Can you tell us please which OS do you use now?
    I mean all drivers, tools and utilities for “SUPPORTED” operating systems you can find on Toshiba download page - http://www.toshiba.eu/innovation/download_drivers_bios.jsp

3. Re: Need some drivers for Satellite C50-A-1JV
    Beginner
    Windows 8.1 64bit ,i tryed to install those drivers none of them worked for me.

4. Re: Need some drivers for Satellite C50-A-1JV
    Master
    Hi

I’ve checked Toshiba download section for your machine and all drivers, tools and utilities for your notebook model are ready for download.

To be honest I don’t understand what do you mean with “none of them worked for me”.
    Can you please explain to us what happen exactly?

I mean if OS is installed properly all you must do is to download offered stuff one by one starting with chipset, display, sound, LAN, WLAN and all other drivers. Later start to install Toshiba specific tools and utilities.

5. Re: Need some drivers for Satellite C50-A-1JV
    Beginner
    So ,let me start from the beggining ...yesterday i bought the laptop ,no OS installed ,i've managed to make a UEFI usb win 8.1 bootable and install the windows (afther 4 hours of intense UEFI installation documentation ,i'm a begginer) ,afther i installed the windows ,i installed the following drivers :

1: Sound card - didn't needed driver to install ,it worked propely withot anything ,
    2: Searched on toshiba site for my os Windows 8.1 x64 bit , my C50 serries . Intel chipset driver
    wlan wireless driver
    network driver (didn't need one cable connected internet is just fine)
    afther installing another wlan version ,i had to reinstall the windows
    i'm using a usb memory stick to transfer data from my main computer.
    afther that when i clicked on any driver software no instalation appeared.

6. Re: Need some drivers for Satellite C50-A-1JV
    Master
    Hi CrusaderTEH

You should consider the fact that different Satellite C50 models are available on the market and the hardware specifications vary from each other.

The Satellite C50-A-1JV belongs to the PSCJGE series and supports the Atheros WLan card driver.
    So be sure you are using the correct driver.

In case of BT installation, you should choose the Bluetooth Filter Driver Package for Atheros!
    LAN card should be from Realtek… therefore chose Realtek LAN driver instead of Atheros LAN driver.