Welcome to the Toshiba Support Forum, created for customers and enthusiasts to share knowledge, solve problems and discuss technology. To join the discussion, please login or register.

Thread: Crackling noise from the pc speakers

1. Crackling noise from the pc speakers
    Beginner
    Hello i've had my pc for over 3 years now and only just discovered this forum!

My pc is only used as a touchscreen jukebox, however it makes an awful crackling noise from the pc speakers (sometimes louder than other times). This has always happened, seems quite mad that i've only just decided to resolve the problem!

Any ideas?

2. Re: Crackling noise from the pc speakers
    Master
    Can you please tell us which PC model do you have? Do you use original preinstalled OS version?
    > This has always happened...
    How to understand this? Have you noticed this issue from the first day?

Have you tried to test sound quality using headphones, different ways to test internal speakers, anything?
    Please post a bit more information. This can help us to understand the problem.

3. Re: Crackling noise from the pc speakers
    Master
    As Silas mentioned, more details are required in order to find out what’s exactly wrong with the sound.

From my point of few the crackling sound can be caused by faulty speakers as well as some devices connected to the computer.