Welcome to the Toshiba Support Forum, created for customers and enthusiasts to share knowledge, solve problems and discuss technology. To join the discussion, please login or register.

Thread: Battery replacement for Satellite NB10T-A-103

1. Battery replacement for Satellite NB10T-A-103
    Beginner
    Hello to all,

Is there any battery replacement (compatible maybe?) with higher capacity (>2100mAh) for the satellite nb10t-a-103 laptop? the original battery works only for 2 hours.

Thanks.

2. Re: Battery replacement for Satellite NB10T-A-103
    Unfortunately I found only one compatible battery for your notebook model and it is battery with part number PA5170U-1BRS.

To be honest 2 hours on battery power supply is not so bad. If you want to use it a bit longer change power profile and advanced power settings.

3. Re: Battery replacement for Satellite NB10T-A-103
    Higher battery performance requires more battery cells and this would increase the battery dimensions.
    But due to notebook’s layout and dimension it’s not possible to use bigger batteries

4. Re: Battery replacement for Satellite NB10T-A-103
    Beginner
    I also have a Satellite NB10-A-103 and the battery has gone through a lot of charge/discharge cycles so the autonomy is starting to suffer.

I've been trawling the web looking for a replacement battery and they simply don't seem to exist :S I've tried everything from the Toshiba site to Ebay and Amazon - plenty of replacement batteries for any model of Toshiba laptop you care to name except the NB10...

Anyone got a lead on where to get one? Or any clue as to why they appear to be unobtainable?

5. Re: Battery replacement for Satellite NB10T-A-103
    Every part as well as the battery can be ordered from local Toshiba service partner.
    But i'm wondering why its not possible to purchase comatible battery from 3rd dealer...

6. Re: Battery replacement for Satellite NB10T-A-103:
    Beginner
    hello, good evening. i just want to ask where to buy a battery for Toshiba NB10T-A. i tried searching in the internet but i cant find one. its so hassle when the battery of your laptop is defective. i always lost my paper works, our electricity in our province is not stable it always fluctuate. pls help. i need to buy new battery