Welcome to the Toshiba Support Forum, created for customers and enthusiasts to share knowledge, solve problems and discuss technology. To join the discussion, please login or register.

Thread: Satellite U920t . Win 8.1 64bit swiches from dpc

1. Satellite U920t . Win 8.1 64bit swiches from dpc
    Beginner
    I have a fresh system with Win 8.1 64bit ??but in the course of my installations leads something to this problem.
    I never had this trouble.

Who can help me?
    Every time I have to renew system but it does not help.

greeting markus

2. Re: Satellite U920t . Win 8.1 64bit swiches from dpc
    Master
    Sorry matte but could you provide more details to your issue and could you describe this problem in detail

Your post is not very helpful and more details would be required.

3. Re: Satellite U920t . Win 8.1 64bit swiches from dpc
    Beginner
    have a clear system drauf.installiere then win 8.1. everything without problems.

then I install my usual programs. never had problems. only now makes any driver or program a start error.

ie when the pc restarts comes a message pc has problems .. is scanned and below is attemted from switch divce. on a renewed reboot is done with a scan starts prosses.pc repair program.werde forced a system restore to start. or pc refresh, etc.

in the momemt I have noticed that this entails spybot, avira virus. possibly even new driver.

4. Re: Satellite U920t . Win 8.1 64bit swiches from dpc
    Master
    From my point of few you should perform an full factory reset.

I mean you should recover the notebook back to factory settings using the HDD recovery or a recovery medium (disk or USB flash memory if you created one).

Donít install any further software but test the notebook functionality running the notebook with preinstalled Toshiba image!