Welcome to the Toshiba Support Forum, created for customers and enthusiasts to share knowledge, solve problems and discuss technology. To join the discussion, please login or register.

Thread: Power port replacement for Satellite T110-121

1. Power port replacement for Satellite T110-121
    Beginner
    Could anyone please tell me how I fit a new power port in my Toshiba Satellite T110-121.
    My daughters boyfriend was going to replace it, but they have since split up.

2. Re: Power port replacement for Satellite T110-121
    Hi

The replacement is very, very tricky because you have to disassemble the whole notebook unit.
    You have to remove all parts before you will get access to the motherboard and to the DC in cable.

I donít think you can do this without any step by step instruction and guidelines.

As far as I know and as suggested in this forum, the maintenance manuals are not available for common notebook users. Such manuals are released only for authorized service technicians and I think you will not be able to download such manuals but I think you can search in internet for some useful information and details.

For example you could take a look on irisvista.com website and could look for Satellite T110/T115 series how to disassemble such units.

But such disassembling is your own risk!

3. Re: Power port replacement for Satellite T110-121
    Beginner
    Thank you Tom

4. Re: Power port replacement for Satellite T110-121
    You are welcome!