Welcome to the Toshiba Support Forum, created for customers and enthusiasts to share knowledge, solve problems and discuss technology. To join the discussion, please login or register.

Thread: Libretto W100-10D - 3G Module not working after system installation

1. Libretto W100-10D - 3G Module not working after system installation
    Beginner
    Hello,

I have just reinstalled the software on my Libretto W100-10D, starting the recovery procedure from internal HDD recovery partition.

After the procedure I have a clean new Libretto; all is working fine, except my 3G Module isn't recognized anymore: the Wireless Manager SW is not installed, and the 3G module does not appear in the Device Manager anymore!!!

It looks like the 3G module is not installed! of course before the recovery procedure it was working like a charm!

I suspect something has deactivated the 3G module (usually something similar happens in the BIOS...)

Can somebody help me to have the 3G module working back?

Many tanks and best regards

2. Re: Libretto W100-10D - 3G Module not working after system installation
    Master
    Hi

Did you check the settings within the BIOS?
    To be honest Iím not quite sure if BIOS contains separate 3G on/off or Wlan option but you should definitely check it.

To access the BIOS press ESC and F1
    In case the BIOS would contains 3G or Wlan option, please ensure that this is enabled.

Then visit the Toshiba EU driver page and download and install the Ericsson 3G Driver
    This is the driver for 3G module.