Welcome to the Toshiba Support Forum, created for customers and enthusiasts to share knowledge, solve problems and discuss technology. To join the discussion, please login or register.

Thread: Satellite C870 - sound quality & Bluetooth connection issue

1. Satellite C870 - sound quality & Bluetooth connection issue
    Beginner
    Satellite C870.

1) Issues with Bluetooth - machine couldn't find other devices and there were problems with communications;

2) I'm very, very disappointed with the quality of sound. The speakers are very poor. If I knew I wouldnt'n buy it! Unfortunately, I had no chance to check it and assumed Toshiba will keep the minimum standards in this matter.
    In the past (some years ago)

I've used Toshiba laptop and it was OK.
    To be honest I've puchased this computed due to my good expirience from the past, but will be more carreful in the future.

Now, I have to life with it as spent 800US.
    The rest is OK - for the time being.

2. Re: Satellite C870 - sound quality & Bluetooth connection issue
    > 1) Issues with Bluetooth - machine couldn't find other devices and there were problems with communications;

What Satellite C870-xxx do you have exactly?
    From my own experience some models support BT and some donítÖ so probably your unit does not supports BT or you did something wrong while BT configuration.

> 2) I'm very, very disappointed with the quality of sound. The speakers are very poor. If I knew I wouldnt'n buy it! Unfortunately, I had no chance to check it and assumed Toshiba will keep the minimum standards in this matter. In the past (some years ago)

From my own knowledge different models supports different hardware specifications. You can purchase notebook models with Harman-Kardon speakers which provide better sound quality. This unit seems to support standard speakers.
    So itís always a matter of price-value ratio and in my opinion this is not too bad.