Welcome to the Toshiba Support Forum, created for customers and enthusiasts to share knowledge, solve problems and discuss technology. To join the discussion, please login or register.

Thread: Will the C655 15.6 case bottom fit the model C665

1. Will the C655 15.6 case bottom fit the model C665
    Beginner
    I have a satellit pro c665 I cannot find a case botom for it bur i can find case bottoms for the c655 both are 15.6. From the pictures they look exactly the same. Can anyone tell me if this will work.

Thank You

2. Re: Will the C655 15.6 case bottom fit the model C665?
    You know what: before you make some mistake contact nearest Toshiba service and ask for help. They can help you with this and even order new part if necessary.

3. Re: Does Satellite C655 15.6 case bottom fit model Satellite Pro C665 serie
    Beginner
    Well Thanks Dr Lamp

Yes it is necessary as it is broken. I have already approached several service centres including Toshiba Head Office They want me to pay to talk to them or they want me to pay so they can look at it. Meanwhile the unit is out of warranty and I can buy the C655 case bottom on e-bay which is why I am asking here.

Thank You

BTW I didn't realise this was Toshiba Europe it is supposed to be the Support forum link from mytoshiba.com.au in Australia

Message was edited by: jim barnes

4. Re: Does Satellite C655 15.6 case bottom fit model Satellite Pro C665 serie
    Master
    Hi

Both notebook plastic covers should be the same.
    I guess you can use the bottom cover of Satellite C665 in Satellite Pro C665 series.