Welcome to the Toshiba Support Forum, created for customers and enthusiasts to share knowledge, solve problems and discuss technology. To join the discussion, please login or register.

Thread: Satellite C670-10P and recovery image installation

1. Satellite C670-10P and recovery image installation
    Beginner
    Hi. I have a C670 which I had problems starting up. I tried the back up discs I had created when i got the machine but they failed to work. I had an extended warranty with the company I had bought the laptop from and I sent it back to them to get the problem sorted. As the back up discs didn't work, all they have done is reinstall windows and I've lost all the bundled software and the HDD recovery system on the D drive which come on the machine.Lesson to learned here I think.

If I was to buy a set of toshiba back up discs would this take the machine back to its 'out of the box' condition.

Thanks in anticipation

2. Re: Satellite C670-10P and recovery image installation
    Master
    > If I was to buy a set of toshiba back up discs would this take the machine back to its 'out of the box' condition.
    Yes. You can order original recovery discs on https://backupmedia.toshiba.eu/landing.aspx

3. Re: Satellite C670-10P and recovery image installation
    Beginner
    Thanks Silas. I'll get them ordered and hopefully all my problems will be sorted.