Welcome to the Toshiba Support Forum, created for customers and enthusiasts to share knowledge, solve problems and discuss technology. To join the discussion, please login or register.

Thread: Satellite L500-1V1 What keyboard can I use?

1. Satellite L500-1V1 What keyboard can I use?
    Beginner
    Hi

I have to buy a new keyboard for my Toshiba L500-1V1.
    Could somebody please tell me which keyboards are suitable for Toshiba L500-1V1?

I have to get it as soon as possible and it seems to be impossible to find an original Toshiba keyboard replacement here in Finland.

That is why I am wondering if some other brands keyboard (f.ex asus, acer, hp, samsung, lenovo) would suit my computer because they are available in stores?

Thank you in advance!

2. Re: Satellite L500-1V1 What keyboard can I use?
    Master
    Hi

The Satellite L500 supports and is equipped with an standard black A4+10key keyboard.
    Usually keyboards released for other notebook series using the same layout (A4+10key type) should be compatible.

Furthermore you can always order a compatible keyboard from Toshiba authorized service partner in your country.

Greets
    Randy

3. Re: Satellite L500-1V1 What keyboard can I use?
    You can buy keyboards for Toshiba notebooks on eBay. I have already bought two of them. Just search everything you can find for Satellite L500 and Iím sure you will find proper keyboard for this notebook model.